|Get it On|
The description of ZArchiver App:
ZArchiver – is a program for archive management. It has a simple and functional interface. The app doesn’t have permission to access the internet, so cannot transmit any information to other services or persons.
ZArchiver lets you:
– Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, lz4, tar, zst (zstd);
– Decompress the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
Particular properties: ATTENTION! Any useful ideas or wishes are welcome. You can send them by email or just leave a comment here. Mini FAQ:
– Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
– Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
– Partial archive decompression;
– Open compressed files;
– Open an archive file from mail applications;
– Extract split archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
– Start with Android 9 for small files (<10MB). If possible, use direct opening without extracting to a temporary folder;
– Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
– UTF-8/UTF-16 support for filenames allows you to use national symbols in filenames.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archive can only be opened with the password (don’t use the phone password!).
Q: The program is not working correctly?
A: Send me an email with detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress files?
A: Select all the files you want to compress by clicking on icons (from the left of filenames). Click on the first of selected files and choose “Compress” from menu. Set desired options and press the OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on the archive name and select suitable options (“Extract Here” or other).
ATTENTION! Any useful ideas or wishes are welcome. You can send them by email or just leave a comment here.
- Download Your Desired APK from AMODAPK.COM.
- Move it into SD Card or Internal Phone Storage.
- Double-tap to run and install it.
- After Complete the installation Open it to enjoy.
Follow some simple steps to download and install MOD APK on an Android Device.
- Tap the downloaded MOD APK file from AMODAPK.COM.
- Touch on it to install.
- Follow the steps on the device screen and wait for completion.
- Now click on the Done button.
Note 1: Before installing the MOD APK, if you have already installed the free version of the App, then uninstall it now.
Note 2: Don’t open the installed application if you have an OBB File for your required MOD APK.
Some ZIPs can obtain APK and OBB files necessary for the application installation, so it should be recommended to use an application to install this type of file, we recommend using “Split APKs Installer“.
1. Download the ZIP file.
3. Open the application and click on “Install APKs”.
4. Find the folder where the downloaded ZIP is located and select it.
5. Follow the steps that appear on the device screen.
- Download the OBB file and unzip it with Split APKs Installer or ZArchiver application.
- Copy the folder you got to /SDCARD/Android/OBB folder.
- Check & open the application to use.
In case you cannot find the /SDCARD/Android/OBB folder, you can easily find it with the help of the ZArchiver App.
Note: While installing a modified APK or after placing the OBB data, If you are getting any error like App Not Installed, Download failed, or Invalid Licence Error, it means you may not have purchased this app.
- read phone status and identity
- view Wi-Fi connections
- read phone status and identity
- receive data from the Internet
- View network connections
- full network access
- prevent the device from sleeping